Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol Season 7

I didn't catch American Idol season 5, the season where Taylor Hicks won. American Idol season 6 to me was ridiculous and highly boring. I decided to give American Idol season 7 a chance and i must say it's a lot better than season 6! I have a few favourites, and as usual, my favourites are dominated by girls haha. I really think that the girls are better singers than the guys though their performances so far haven't been as good as the guys.


Brook - definitely my favourite right now, especially after her rendition of "You're So Vain". I liked that song ever since I heard it on "How to Lose a guy in 10 Days" and Brook sang it really well that night. I think I also like her cos she reminds me of Kate Hudson and my a project friend of mine from school

Ramiele: really cute and adorable girl but when she opens her mouth to sing, WOOOOW, it's amazing! Can win this but she definitely needs more character

Carly: she was an early favourite of mine ever since I saw her during the audition round. I gotta admit the first thing that got my attention was the fact that she's Irish hohohoho. But she can definitely sing, just not sure how far she can go cos she can get quite boring

Alaina: reminded me sooo much of Carrie Underwood! I love her performance of Love You More Tomorrow but unfortunately, she got voted out yesterday, boooo.

David: welllll, a definite Top 12 contestant, extremely high possibility of being in the Top3 if he keeps up with these amazing performances and if he doesn't irritate or bore the hell out of the audience.
Oh by the way, HAPPY LEAP YEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home