Sunday, February 10, 2008

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites, episode 1

***Spoilers ahead***

Wahahahahahha guess what's back! It's survivor, season 16! 16!! My goodness, that's a lot of seasons for a reality tv show.. and that's like close to 300 contestants!

Anyway, I believe this is gonna be a great season! Can't wait for the drama to unfold as we watch the fans of survivor pit themselves against the infamous favourite contestants from the past seasons. I was almost jumping in my seat throughout the show haha. The first episode felt like a Survivor All-stars season though cos my focus was on the past contestants and I barely cared about the new contestants haha! Hopefully that'll change soon.




I'm glad Yau Man's back! I was rooting for him throughout Survivor Fiji and was majorly upset when Dreamz betrayed him which led to Yau Man being voted out. Unfortunately, I don't think Yau can win this season cos everyone knows he's a favourite and would definitely wanna vote him out instead of taking him to the final tribal council. In fact, I really wonder if any of the favourites can actually win this game.. I think they'll be taken out one by one by the fans. But who knows, it's Suvivor, any thing can happen!


Yaaayy I'm glad Ozzy's back too. Survivor Cook Islands was definitely one of my favourite seasons (favouritest perhaps?) and I was rooting for him and Yul. It's amazing how fit Ozzy is but I believe he's gonna be out pretty soon cos he's a huge threat when it comes to immunity challenges + his blossoming relationship with Amanda, very dangerous!


Ok I'm glad he got voted out. Enough said!


Nothing much to say about her, just wanted to comment on how she looks haha! She has put on so much weight!! My goodness, I couldn't recognise her until I saw Amanda under her picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home