Saturday, February 9, 2008

PayPerPost

For those who have been reading, you should know that I've been saving up money for my UK trip in May/June. So Josh recommended me this website, PayPerPost (PPP) where I can earn money while blogging! That's damn cool! It's great because bloggers are able to earn some revenue at the comfort of their own time as they can post whenever they want to. Not only that, they get to choose what they wanna blog about so you won't end up blogging about something you're totally uninterested in.

I've been looking around the website and it's really user friendly. The front page even lists some of the top earners from this website - the current top earner earns $18,934.73!! My goodneeeesssss, that's A LOT! Some of the opportunities allow you to make a video instead of writing an entry and I think that's really interesting. Hopefully I'll get to try that one day!

So if you're interested, you should sign up for it and earn some extra cash while blogging! For those techno-phobic, no worries cos PayPerPost is really user-friendly with detailed steps as to how to sign up, register your blog etc. If step-by-step instructions via text is too tedious for you, no worries cos they have uploaded videos where they show you how to set up everything! Amazing! So what are you waiting for? Get paid to blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home