Monday, February 18, 2008

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites, episode 2

Ok in this episode, we got to see more of the fans.. and maybe because of that, I found this episode rather boring haha! I found myself wanting to see more of the favourites. The whole hoo-haa over two separate shelters within the fans' tribe was just ridiculous, almost bored me to death.

And because I'm rooting for Yau Man and am not really a fan of Parvati, Amanda and James, I really hope Cirie will go ahead with the Yau Man-Jonathan-Eliza-Ami alliance. But of course in the sneak preview of next week's episode, we see Cirie trying to suss out which alliance would work better for her. Please please please, go with Yau!

So Mary was voted out after a really weird strategy played by.. I can't remember his name, Joel? They should have just voted out the weakest link, Chet, especially after his horrible attempt during immunity challenge. But who cares, a possible dumb mistake made by the fans, all the better for the favourites ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home