Friday, December 14, 2007

wow this is quite exciting for me. i woke up this morning to a sms from an unknown number. it turned out to be benedict, jonathan and dora's mum! ok a brief history here, they are 3 of my favourite kids at kumon but they left the punggol branch in october cos their mum opened one kumon branch in kovan. on their last day, benedict asked for my number so i gave it to him, thinking he was gonna call me or something. to cut a long story short, benedict gave my number to his mum for safekeeping. just this morning, when she was trying to look for teachers for her centre, she remembered that she has my number so she decided to ask me for help! i immediately agreed since it's the hols now and i don't mind working extra hours on top of my hours at punggol. i need to save all the money i can for the UK/Canada trip! secondly, i get to see the 3 kids again! how exciting! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home